The Home Of European Paintball

I just want to post up in the sales page

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I like rhubarb!

Is there anyway the Admins can allow me to post in the sales page?

Regards
Tom
As an old user you've fallen foul of the rules changes. The official options are to make 20 posts over the next 2 weeks or buy Platinum membership, but there seems to be an issue with the upgrade at the moment.
@admin might be nice and do a tweak, but do be wary of looking like you're bypassing the rules - especially as you have something desirable there.

I was going to refer you to a certain Facebook group, but I notice that you're selling a Snickers bar there (Either that or the market just got flooded with Crossmans)!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: theman10k

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
I'm selling a snickers bar there haha
Yeah I understand it's just I don't use this and I don't play loads of paintball anymore
Nope, if you want to post up without being an active member then you'll need to purchase plat.

theman10k

Banned
Jul 8, 2008
Wimbledon London
Nope, if you want to post up without being an active member then you'll need to purchase plat.
Why it's only for a couple days of the add being posted then hopefully they will be sold.
You can see I haven't just made this account and can see I'm not a scam or spammer

Honestly just want to sell my Crosmans as I'm downsizing my collection

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Why it's only for a couple days of the add being posted then hopefully they will be sold.
You can see I haven't just made this account and can see I'm not a scam or spammer

Honestly just want to sell my Crosmans as I'm downsizing my collection
Because those are the site rules...