Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I just want to post up in the sales page

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Why don't you just put it to 20 so I can post in the classifieds and let me sell my Pistols??

It's all I want I don't get why it's a problem
There is no problem as long as you abide by the rules our other 34,000 members have to abide by. You are not a special snowflake, if you want immediate access, buy plat. If you want to have free access, contribute to the site in a constructive way. Every time we think youre spamming, we'll put you back to zero.

theman10k

Banned
Jul 8, 2008
Wimbledon London
There is no problem as long as you abide by the rules our other 34,000 members have to abide by. You are not a special snowflake, if you want immediate access, buy plat. If you want to have free access, contribute to the site in a constructive way. Every time we think youre spamming, we'll put you back to zero.
I understand that but why should I pay for a year when I'm only using it to sell some pistols and then leave the account inactive again.

I'm not trying to go round anything but I don't understand why you stop people posting in the classifieds when say for example "" you found your dad old collection after he died and you wanted to sell it and join a forum that knows paintball but can't do it. ""

You push away sellers and make them use eBay or other sites and stop your members getting deals.

All I'm asking to do is be granted access to the classified area so I can sell my pistols.
I'm a genuine seller.

I know many players who know me in person like Jamie Beadle, Charlotte Simms, to name a few.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I understand that but why should I pay for a year when I'm only using it to sell some pistols and then leave the account inactive again.

I'm not trying to go round anything but I don't understand why you stop people posting in the classifieds when say for example "" you found your dad old collection after he died and you wanted to sell it and join a forum that knows paintball but can't do it. ""

You push away sellers and make them use eBay or other sites and stop your members getting deals.

All I'm asking to do is be granted access to the classified area so I can sell my pistols.
I'm a genuine seller.

I know many players who know me in person like Jamie Beadle, Charlotte Simms, to name a few.
Jamie Beadle is a good friend of mine, he didn't have any problem with the classified rules (rules that the members have drawn up themselves) this isn't a free site. You want to sell, either contribute, pay a fee, or risk gumtree/ebay/Facebook. That's it. We aren't pushing you away. You are trying it on.

Reactions: RST

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake

I'm a genuine seller.

The rules are in place to protect both buyer and seller.
If you are in a hurry to sell your items for FREE on this forum then your 2 options are to become a plat member for the year or contribute to the forum with constructive posts.
This site does not push sellers away, if anything it's a safer place to trade due to the rules in place.

theman10k

Banned
Jul 8, 2008
Wimbledon London
Jamie Beadle is a good friend of mine, he didn't have any problem with the classified rules (rules that the members have drawn up themselves) this isn't a free site. You want to sell, either contribute, pay a fee, or risk gumtree/ebay/Facebook. That's it. We aren't pushing you away. You are trying it on.
I'm only on here to sell my pistols and at the moment you guys are stopping me so how are you benefiting me?

The rules are in place to protect both buyer and seller.
If you are in a hurry to sell your items for FREE on this forum then your 2 options are to become a plat member for the year or contribute to the forum with constructive posts.
This site does not push sellers away, if anything it's a safer place to trade due to the rules in place.
Contribute how I only want to sell my pistols I have no need to be social I'm only here to sell my two Crosmans.

I don't understand why you have this rule anyway when I've explained myself and plus I want a cash on collection sale no shipping so no way of scamming is there.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
I'm only on here to sell my pistols and at the moment you guys are stopping me so how are you benefiting me?

Contribute how I only want to sell my pistols I have no need to be social I'm only here to sell my two Crosmans.

I don't understand why you have this rule anyway when I've explained myself and plus I want a cash on collection sale no shipping so no way of scamming is there.
Feel free to go elsewhere then, simple. The classifieds are here for our contributing members.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake

If you can't/don't want to adhere to the simple rules that are here to protect the members of this site then maybe this isn't the place for you to advertise your items.

If you're so keen to sell them here then pay the £8 required to gain instant access to the classified section.

This is not up for debate, this is the way the forum operates.

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
Not one for Sticking my oar in, so mods delete if you like.

If you are so bothered about spending the £8... Just add it to the price that you want to sell your stuff for? Just saying, then you get your money back once you've sold your stuff?

Reactions: Bolter and Buddha 3