Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I live in Brighton and I'm getting withdrawal

ceryni

Claret for lunch? Why not?!
Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
Hi guys, i need to play, i haven't played since.....a long time ago can't remember. getting all withdrawal and crap.

Please if anyone has a sup-air site or something, training i can tag along to, just get shot and shoot at people. let me know.!!!!

Tom

Sivman

Jun 16, 2012
Hello Tom, i too live in Brighton & Hove and I am trying to get a paint ball league near here set up. if you are interested please reply to me and to invite some friends.

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
3 x sites in Worthing, 7 x sites in Crawley area, A good site at Haywards Heath, Hastings has a fantastic site, Dormansland just outside East Grinstead is waiting for world war x 3 . I think Someone`s Not Looking very well !!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Why don't you guys just move from Brighton. It's a twofer - you'll be closer to some Paintball action, and fewer people will think you're gay.

I just realised that I may have upset some gay people out there. If you're gay, no offense, and you should definitely stay in Brighton.

Last edited:

ceryni

Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
Missy Q, brighton is a great city and I go to university there so moving not an option.

Sup air is ideally what im looking for, but i can take my pump along to any recball around there if there is one.

UKpaintballin

Sep 3, 2012
there's a walkon down at holmbush paintball near crawley on the 1st of ever month which is good but im also trying to start playing sup air

Last edited:

ceryni

Aug 20, 2009
Ipswich
it cant be on the 1st thats a monday. :p but my kit is back in suffolk atm. wont be able to play for a while

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Take a little trip west on the A/M27 towards Southampton airport and you will find Ambush Paintball home to the Super5ives SupAir series, next event is the 14th October. A friendly series with everything from 3-man to Race-2 formats, look for the Super5ives forum in the Tournaments section on here and drop Kitch the organiser a line, or look for Super5ives on Farcebook. There are always teams looking for a guest or two, or just come along for a nosey. Other than this I don't think you'll find a site south of the M25 with a SupAir field.