Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I look like a right moaning...... insert rude words here

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
last two transactions and boooooom

One doesn't turn up, (I believe the person as they offered to replace but i have bought an alternative anyway)

And the other is, at best, not as described, with some bits missing.

FFS people, we are a small closed group of people for the most part! I know I am not the quickest poster of parts, but jeez!

And still, I try and buy my place into heaven by donating gear to a player who has lost all his gear to a burglar.... on his wedding day! (Nev on Uk scenario if anyone else can help)

:end rant

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
just out of interest would you pm me the persons name who sent something with bits missing same happened to me 1-2months ago, he said hell replace but has not been on for the past 3 weeks.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Hazza, check his recent activity and you will know right away.

As for moaning, not at all. we trust in people to take accurate pictures of their items and describe them honestly and sometimes, they mess up (I have once been the person to mess up but always sort it out any way i can :D ), other times they are spot on and in a very few cases they intentionally falsify what they advertise (not accusing anyone here in case it seems like i am). all comes down to trust and faith in the seller.

Reactions: TRA Headshot