Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I need some Good Jokes!!!!

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough (they could not afford a larger double wide). So, the husband went to his doctor (who also treated mules) and told him that he and his wife/cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem.
The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry bomb(fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."
So, the couple drove to Georgia to get a second opinion. The Georgia physician was just about to tell them about the procedure for a vasectomy when he noticed that they were from Alabama. This doctor instead told the man to go home and get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold it to his ear and count to 10.
Figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be wrong, the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . . ", at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand...

Two blondes were skiing at Aspen, when they got into a debate about the best way to ski down a particular hill.
"The best way is down the left side of the course, where it's nearly all powder," said the first blonde.
"No, the best way is straight down the middle, where the snow is packed tight," argued the other.
"Look," said the first blonde. "Let's get another opinion. There's a guy dragging a sled up the hill. Let's go ask him."
The second blonde agreed, and in a few minutes the two of them caught up with the guy.
"Excuse me," said the first blonde. "I say the best way to ski down this hill is to take the left side of the course, where it's nearly all powder, but my friend thinks the best way is straight down the middle, where the snow is packed tight. Can you tell us who's right?"
"Sorry, ladies," said the man, "but there's no use in asking me. I'm a tobogganist.
"Oh," said the second blonde. "Well, in that case, can I get a pack of Marlboros Lights?"

A woman is helping her computer illiterate husband set up his computer.
She instructs him to choose and enter a password he wants to use, when logging on.
The husband, in a rather amorous mood, figures he will try for a shock effect to bring his mood to his wife's attention. So when the computer asks him to enter his password, he makes it plainly obvious to his wife that he is keying in the word, "PENIS".
His wife nearly falls off the he chair from laughing so hard, when the computer replies:

**PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH. ***
***PLEASE TRY A NEW ONE. ***

Boom Boom Spatch!!

Mador

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
I got loads of them!! ...

BTW am in need of some assistance am not that comp literate and need to leard how to send a jpg attatchment I found a piccy thats most amusing.........HELP!!

A couple were on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to
>> > consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I
>> > have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."
>> >
>> > The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."
>> > The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy."
>> > "Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"
>> > "Tiger Woods."
>> > "Tiger Woods, the golfer?"
>> > "Yeah."
>> > "Well, he's rich, famous and handsome.
>> > I can see why you went to bed with him."
>> >
>> > The husband and wife then make passionate love.
>> >
>> > When they get done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.
>> > "What are you doing?" asks the wife.
>> > The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get
>> > something to eat."
>> > "Tiger wouldn't do that."
>> > "Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
>> > "He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."
>> >
>> > The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a
>> > second time.
>> > When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone.
>> > "Now what are you doing?" she asks.
>> > The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service
>> > to get something to eat."
>> > "Tiger wouldn't do that."
>> > "Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
>> > "He'd come back to bed and do it again."
>> >
>> > The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more
>> > time.
>> > When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the
>> > phone and starts to dial.
>> >
>> > The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"
>> > "No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what par this f*****g hole is!"
>> >
:mad: :mad: can't post my jpg..

mador

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
An atom goes into a bar. He sits on a stool and says to the bartender, "Gimme a drink." The bartender gives him a drink and notices that the atom seems down. "Why so glum?" asks the bartender. The atom looks up and says, "I lost an electron today." The bartender says, "You sure?" The atom says, "I'm positive."

Get it... cause electrons are negative.

Nevermind.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Two blondes are sitting on the cross-channel ferry, when a hovercraft passes them from the opposite direction.
'Oh look', one blonde says, 'another boat.'
'That's no boat, dummy', says the other blonde, 'that's a hovercraft.'
'Look, it's travelling on water, so it must be a boat.'
'Trust me okay, it's a hovercraft.'
'Okay. How do you spell that, by the way?'
'H-O-............you're right. It's a boat.'