Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I need some help ..... pretty please !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As owner of this forum, one of the benefits is having access to all our members and guests.
All I'm asking for is:-
Does anybody know of any film editing software ?

I'm not talking basic editing programs where all you can really do is chop up the video files and sequence them back into the film file [I'm referring to programs like Premiere Elements et al.....]

I need to be able to manipulate the images/backgrounds that make up the video file - And just in case anyone's thinking I will use it for nefarious reasons, it's so I can edit some video files of some lectures I gave..

I'd really appreciate a nod in the right direction please - it may even be that Premiere Elements and the like can do this but I haven't discovered that facility yet...

Answers on a postcode please or just message me as is your wish !!

Thanks guys !!

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Hi mate,

Im not really good at editing, I have done some basic editing using Premiere Pro and when it comes to replacing the background, in my case the videos I had to edit they all had a green chroma. (like this pic I found on the internet)

So it was kinda straightforward, using a couple premiere effects we replaced the green chroma to a static image like a library, beach or whatever you wanted.

Here is a short tutorial:

If you have a random background (not a single colour backgorund) im not really sure, let me see what I can find and ill post it here...

Good luck!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As a quick addendum to my post above - is anybody out there conversant with Premiere Elements 8 - It's an old version I know but I thought I'd try my luck - here's in hope ....

Cheers

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Robbo i use Sony Vegas Pro 14, great software with loads of tutorials on YouTube - Very easy to acquire also.....though if you have trouble doing so just let me know.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Many thanks Platoon.
I'm gonna default to Premiere Elements and if I find there's something I can't do, due to Prem Elem not being up to it, then I'll give you a shout.
I'm not planning to do anything too fancy, after all, the video is of some idiot prattling on about lord knows what :)
Cheers for the offer Pgod ....

Pete

Hunkulus

Sep 17, 2016
Hi Rob.
My vote goes for Adobe after effects. But only cos I used it a bit in the past. Pretty simple interface once you find your way around and a very powerful program.
You'd probably find an older version pretty easily.