Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i now know why people leave paintball

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
its what you call clearing up i i suppose coz its come to a chat thread and somone whos a mod thinks its best i dont make my comment or you reply to it. We or infact i am not in the 'click' so by being honest non of what i said shud cound, go fugure, anyways i dodnt meen **** by it was just filling my time in while i got even more drunk before bed :D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
mod why not just delete the whole thread coz its purposeless anyways to be fair unless its some kind of 'god' comment like make it what it isnt so it looks good or somik?

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
I know how you feel mate, i have never done or played anything with sooooo many people that are complete d*cks, yet never played any thing that iv made so many very good friends in, but the cnuts allways bring you down. too many egos, in both meanings haha.

iv even started to try out airsoft in the hope of simpiler fun, haha, but thats evil, i love the sport soo much but it drives me mad...

(oh and the guy who ran my club before me has foretold my future, he has a shirt labelled "F*ck this, i'm off to run around in the woods" :-D)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
WHICH MAKES THE LIKES OF .... "hahaha im just saying mate you may need to deal with people who know this bloke well if you want to progress/exist within the sport and its proberley not the greatest idea to wind em up with statements like" A GREAT DEAL.

It kinda annoys me that for a discussion forum people are petty and power crazed, i neer said anything out of turn in fairness only observations, and yet this was incorrect for a 'dicussion forum'.

What happens here is kinda like comunist rule and it seems there is some kind of dictortorship in place. Moderators are not moderating posts, they are infact imposing personal opinon... mr mod who deleted both mine and the other gentlemans posts please feel free to explain why these comments needed 'moderated' and also if you dont mind forward the whot unmoderated topic to all the mods / admins of the forum so then it can be a real discussion forum not like i said a dictatorship.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
and for the record yes i subcribe to the mag aswell as pay for other kits mags by the same publisher so i am entitaled to post on there forums without predugise :D

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
WHICH MAKES THE LIKES OF .... "hahaha im just saying mate you may need to deal with people who know this bloke well if you want to progress/exist within the sport and its proberley not the greatest idea to wind em up with statements like" A GREAT DEAL.

It kinda annoys me that for a discussion forum people are petty and power crazed, i neer said anything out of turn in fairness only observations, and yet this was incorrect for a 'dicussion forum'.

What happens here is kinda like comunist rule and it seems there is some kind of dictortorship in place. Moderators are not moderating posts, they are infact imposing personal opinon... mr mod who deleted both mine and the other gentlemans posts please feel free to explain why these comments needed 'moderated' and also if you dont mind forward the whot unmoderated topic to all the mods / admins of the forum so then it can be a real discussion forum not like i said a dictatorship.

Have you said to yourself are you taking the forums a little too serious buddy? your deleted posts were a little OT, but thats my opinion, yes who gives a ****e about my personal views , just the same as your own personally views. Theres still respect , without it, we may as well get on field with real AK47's:)

We are all here for fun;):D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Only made me kinda serious when the posts were deleted for (in my mind) no appernt reason thats all, as or respect... was respect ever an issue? the topic was never what anyone could call respectable? Ok yes the guy who started it is a respected and time server paint baller however the coments i made were fair and accurate (did you see what was moded before it was?). As for the last part of your statment ... its a discusion forum bud not a battle field, where people have a view of a topic etc as apose to inpose it on somone with force, so i guess the modded remark and the ak47 kinda sums up ... take it by force.

In fairness i belive it was bad modding but never mind :D