Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I really want to get started on paint balling

tom gregory

Aug 10, 2015
Guys can you please help me! I live in Manchester in the UK! I really want to get started!! But have no idea where to start! Could you guys give me an idea?

Been paint balling a couple of times now and bloody love it!! Tournements I'd prefer than woodsball but equipment and the rest please some help and advise would do hahaha

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Guys can you please help me! I live in Manchester in the UK! I really want to get started!! But have no idea where to start! Could you guys give me an idea?
Hiya bud I'm a team capt if you want help advise on gear come on down to on the edge events in Congleton and we can show you we play mainly woodsball but starting a sup air team next year so hit us up O.T.E Morning Wood on face book
Been paint balling a couple of times now and bloody love it!! Tournements I'd prefer than woodsball but equipment and the rest please some help and advise would do hahaha

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
What kind of price should I be looking at for a decent starter setup? I play woodsball but prefare the tournament style markers than the modified woodsball replica style, any rough idea? Or should I wait for 20 posts and check the classifieds?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Best to get your 20 posts then you can check out what's for sale
I would say it all depends on how much you want to spend
I would get the best goggles that you can afford as they will be with you for a long time

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
If you already have a mask/hopper and air bottle then a decent tourney marker will set you anywhere from £80-1000.

If you don't have the above use the following as an approximation;

Mask-£25-50
Air bottle-£70-120
Hopper-£50-90

Decide how much you want to spend for each item and then when you hit the required post count look in the classifieds. Make sure you do your research on each gun before you splash your cash.

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
Yeah currently it's not a problem on the price, as long as it's not over £600 haha
The more my girlfriend pisses me off though in the next few days the more I'm willing to spend haha
Il have a look at the classifieds when I reach the post count, thought about an Etha as if heard quite a lot about them and have seen some basic mods that would look quite nice.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
You can't go wrong with an Etha (although it's quite rare that you will go wrong with any gun if you read the manual before hand and take care of it)

You could get a nicely sorted with a tournament and woodsball capable setup (marker, hopper, air, mask, pants and top) for less that £300.

Alternatively you could pay £1500 just for a gun, paintball truly depends on how much you want to spend on bling.

Reactions: Jay Wilko