Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I see we've lost all new threads and posts!

A

admin

Lost Threads

Unfortunatly the lost threads seem to be associated with the problems our host has been experiencing with their server.

They have needed to move their server to a new machine and it looks like all data has reverted to their most recent back-up, allthough we are looking to clarify with our host that this has in fact happened.

Apoligies to everyone, we will keep you posted with any further news as and when.

Regards
webmaster@p8ntballer.com

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Who cares abou ttodays posts, what about our post-counts? :D
I'm guessing the forum needed moving as a traffic thing, as I've been getting the old errors over the past couple of days.
Either that or Budha and Sparklie have maxed out the servers harddrive......:p

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
It went boo-boo. I think that was probably it. :D

Bit of a shame though, since there had been some pretty good posts on the UK series thread, started by you, Paul.
I really think all the trouble was caused by Cjohns. He made an insulting statement about ol' Buddha here, and divine intervention caused all that to disappear. So Chippy, my man, you have no idea who you're messing with....:D
Just kidding mate. Did you get my e-mail by the way?

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
It went boo-boo. I think that was probably it. :D

Bit of a shame though, since there had been some pretty good posts on the UK series thread, started by you, Paul.
I really think all the trouble was caused by Cjohns. He made an insulting statement about ol' Buddha here, and divine intervention caused all that to disappear. So Chippy, my man, you have no idea who you're messing with....:D
Just kidding mate. Did you get my e-mail by the way?
No problem I can do a new thread!
I was thinking bout it anyway lol