Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I should know better

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
If you tried that stunt with some new markers they would be completely smashed. Shows the Axe must be a pretty solid design - maybe the weaker mount plate for ASA is a good idea after all?

Last edited:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Right the gun is trashed, but cant work out what is wrong with it. Its braking paint like its going out of fashion. So looks like it will need to go in the bin :ROFLMAO:

G

Gassy

Right the gun is trashed, but cant work out what is wrong with it. Its braking paint like its going out of fashion. So looks like it will need to go in the bin :ROFLMAO:

You don't need paint to take Nitroball out Lumpy ;):p:D:LOL::sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Lump

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Lump, have you got in touch direct with Kee and John Sosta to take a look at it ???

If you want you can always send it to either me,Wingnut or Bolter and we can ask Sosta to sort it for you.

Phil

**If it is totally knackered, I may be interested in it for spares for mine and the teams Axe's

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Lump, have you got in touch direct with Kee and John Sosta to take a look at it ???

If you want you can always send it to either me,Wingnut or Bolter and we can ask Sosta to sort it for you.

Phil

**If it is totally knackered, I may be interested in it for spares for mine and the teams Axe's
Not gone that far yet, but its heading that way. What I am tempted by is getting another Axe and replacing part by part till i work it out. I must have spent a good few hours yesterday trying to find the cause. But every thing seams to be as it sound be. So totally confused by it.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Lump, i am local to John so you could send it to me as he sorted out my Axes when they were playing up out of the box!!!
I have a spare Axe but not sure i want to see it stripped or parted to find the problem on yours, happy to help if i can..
W