Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I think you all better read this !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have just been informed by an unimpeachable source that the following decisions were made last night in Chicago :-
There will be a World Series league that involves Europe integrating fully, the model that Sergei, Richmond, Laurent and myself put forward.
As I said in an earlier post, it consolidates European teams into a league alongside and not playing second fiddle to the Yanks in any way.
Laurent will be making a statement regarding this decision and its subsequent affects on the Millennium and any subsequent uptake of X-Ball.
And probably just as importantly, it was also suggested that the PSP may well have control of the NPPL and Chuck has lost that control and now the World 7 man Series is seriously in doubt.

If this is true (and at this stage, I have no reason to believe it isn't) then it has castrated any rival group from setting up shop and attracting away its team base.

X-Ball is here to stay, the PSP have control of the NPPL and the Millennium, in my opinion will embrace the new dawn.

OH MY GOD !!!!!

If it's true, none of us involved could have predicted that one !!!!

What a sport :)

Robbo

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Wow!
Question - is this World series league the X-Ball league or 7/10-man "normal" paintball?
Also, you say "the PSP have control of the NPPL and the Millennium". PLEASE tell me what you mean by this. Can't quite grasp how full integration on level terms ends up with Millennium apparently under the control of PSP, shouldn't it be equal control?

Keep us posted Pete, we need to know!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by FAMINE
Sorry mate, did i miss something here?
I didnt make a blind bit of sense outa that other than there is gonna be a new global series.
Or was that the point?

:confused:
Famine, I'm sorry mate but it would take too long to explain, I will let somebody else do that for me :)
And yes, you have missed something :)
Robbo

It's all in the punctuation Liz...it should read 'and the Millennium will, in my opinion, embrace the new dawn.'

PSP does not control Mill...

For mat will either be all X for PSP and limited X on top of Millenniums, incorporating the Euro X-teams into a world series, or else PSP 10-man with 10 team X on top, and Millennium same as above, 7-Man with X number of Euro X teams playing alongside.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
OK i think im getting a little grasp on it!
Pretty much a world series X ball thingy being tagged along euro and yank events and having it all called a new name?

Man, i hate work, fries my brain for a good couple of hours after i get home. Will go down the pub, get drunk and by the time i get back it may make sense :)

But yeah, keep us posted and if someone could explain real simple for me that would help, it is friday after all :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Liz
Wow!
Question - is this World series league the X-Ball league or 7/10-man "normal" paintball?
Also, you say "the PSP have control of the NPPL and the Millennium". PLEASE tell me what you mean by this. Can't quite grasp how full integration on level terms ends up with Millennium apparently under the control of PSP, shouldn't it be equal control?

Keep us posted Pete, we need to know!
OK, I think I need to clarify a little, there were two world series being proposed for next year, one was the X-ball which had 10 teams from the US including the likes of Aftershock, SC Ironmen etc and also as an integral part of that league, the X-Ball teams from over here.
This was to be a 10 man squad arrangement as it was in Pitts with 5 players from a team on the field at any one time.
This league was to be run by the PSP whose members include, Dave YB, Renick, Billy and Adam Gardner and Jerry Braun along with Richmond.

The second league that was proposed was going to be run by Chuck Hendsch, owner of the NPPL and was to be run with WDP backing and was to be a 7 man series with a proposed integration with the Millennium in a traditional type format.

It seems as though the NPPL has now for some reason, left control of Chuck and been assumed by the PSP, if it is true, then the consequences could be dire for the proposed 7 man.

I'm sure this situation is going to change, in what direction, your guess is as good as mine :)

Robbo

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Oh I get it.

X is psp +mill = 2Mx. And then after that we have WS7 Vs Ch7 divided by psp x7.

So, basically, what we can read into this, is that no one has a fukin clue what's going on.... including the organisers.

Hey it's great this.:rolleyes: