Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I think you all better read this !

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Show me the fkin money

Originally posted by raehl
But I think at the end of the day, you'll have a unified non-x-ball league and an X Ball league that follows it around for a year or three and then strikes out on its own, complete with affiliated "minor league" teams in the form of the Am X Ballers. The promoters will move on to being pro team owners, and the rest of us non-pros can go back to a player financed, player run league. I think that really does make the best long term sense for everyone.
And who's going to pay for all this? What is it a 'charity' minor league?

None of this makes sense without wedge - we are agreed on this?

Ok so where is the wedge? Where is the tv?

Well, it's nowhere to be seen.

Surely, if this tv deal was in the bag, then there would be no discussions... whoever had done the deal would rule the roost. They don't, which to my mind means that all these honey bees should be pissing in the pot, not buzzing around it.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Master Average

And what about putting a twist on the SuperStudy figures...

The average age of regular players (US) is 17.9 years old. 62% of all reg players are less than 17. 57% are between 12 and 17.

Does this undermine the whole study? Let's do an exercise: ask a 14 year old how many girlfriends he has; then ask him what time he goes to bed; then ask him what the highest score he's had on GTA; then ask him how many times he plays paintball a year.

Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
You know...I *STILL* haven't had a chance to meet Steve Davidson yet. I've talked to him on the phone, emailed him back and forth, but as of yet no face to face meeting. It's something that I'm going to correct when I get moved to FL. Like him or not, I have alot of respect for the guy. He's been there, done that, and he's still around. Well, not lately anyways. It's only fair, since I've met Robbo, and I'm sure I'll run into Raehl next year...gotta meet Steve.