Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I want to just go shoot something!!!! *Totally Paintball Related*

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
So I’ve got back into the hobby (guess we can call it that?!?) and I’ve been hit hard....I’ve always enjoyed Paintball but it’s something you do for a mates birthday etc.

I want to get further involved than just that. I’ve got my eye on Warped in Cosford and as soon as possible I’m going to get down for a walk on.......I’m just VERY impatient lol :LOL:

Anyone else suffering the same way?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So I’ve got back into the hobby (guess we can call it that?!?) and I’ve been hit hard....I’ve always enjoyed Paintball but it’s something you do for a mates birthday etc.

I want to get further involved than just that. I’ve got my eye on Warped in Cosford and as soon as possible I’m going to get down for a walk on.......I’m just VERY impatient lol :LOL:

I haven’t shot anyone since November ... and for the last few years have been on the field but rarely playing.
This year was planned for some gameplay again, with some difficulty fitting things into the diary without clashes.
Now I’m spending my time changing the diary to red as things get canceled.

Fingers are crossed for Paintball Magazines Red vs Blue to happen in July. That was going to be tricky due to conflicts on the weekend. I’m now free

jim1962

May 18, 2019

I know how you feel ,been using rental gear upto this year.,Get some of my my own gear used it twice before lockdown .Been to Warped over many years and waiting to get back on the field,keep in touch will try get there at the same time .

• Love
Reactions: slowreality

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
I know how you feel ,been using rental gear upto this year.,Get some of my my own gear used it twice before lockdown .Been to Warped over many years and waiting to get back on the field,keep in touch will try get there at the same time .
Indeed I shall sir! Was hoping to get there for a walk on or two but 100% will be at Genesis in November! :D

Reactions: jim1962

jim1962

May 18, 2019
Are you looking at getting your own gear .?Just get a mask first ....You can’t shoot what you can’t see.

Reactions: mikey1975