Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i4 or Grills

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
In my opinion i4 is the best mask I've ever tried, it looks nice and It's really comfortable, but the grill looks nice too, I think that you must try both and decide wich one you prefer

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
out of the two i prefer the I4's, having owned both.
The grillz fit virtually anyones face, ( unless your about 3 years old ) and offers good hearing and speaking, but i found mine fogging up alot when it was really bad to, like in the middle of a gunfight. They are heavier than the i4's, and the special lenses with the mirror scratch so easily its untrue. One real peeve i had about them was getting shot in the grill ( get it? ) becusae the things are so damn flexable, they flex to your cheek/mouth when you get shot there, so it provides for a nice sting.

The i4's do beat the grillz in many places. the vision is better, they never fog up ( unless you want them to which is beyond me ) they dont flex when you get shot, they are much lighter and the lense only sctrach when they take some serious punishment. One thing that i hate though are the ear pads, they are sh1te. i took a hit to the ear, and it felt like a flashbang went off by my face, i could hear jack crap for the next few minutes and was just holding it and moaning like someone had cut my ear off.

Hope this helps