Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i4 replacement foam

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I asked one of the guys at Just Paintball a while back and was told that Dye no longer make the foam kits to sell seperate (unless you get lucky and somebody still has excisting kits still in stock) and you have to buy new mask section with the foam already attached.
Hopefully the information i was given was incorrect and it's just a case of waiting on the manufacturers supplying Dye with new stock.

Robo

Aug 7, 2013
well thats a pain in the rectum. Well if thats the case i wonder if they sell the new mask section separate

thanks for the reply

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Hopefully i was misinformed and it's just a blip in production,would seem rather stupid and bad business practice to stop selling the foam seperate considering how fragile foam is.
I was told you can buy the mask section seperate for around £60 if i remember correctly

Or you can use a Empire foam kit which i was told does the job just as well.

Robo

Aug 7, 2013
its alot of hasstle just to get a new mask etc just because of foam, will have to retro fit the empire onto it oh the joys

stooey b

May 6, 2005
Don't think u can get em anymore, I contacted a company, who unfortunately cannot cut it to exact fitment, but did supply me with an A4 sheet of high grade self adhesive foam to cut myself, pretty impressed with it so far, can get u details if you want