Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i4's and proflex's

mattmead

May 28, 2010
rainham essex
Ok mate thanks I wanted to try them but as I'm not fully playing for a team yet and don't know many people in the sport with a pair lol. Thanks mate

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Much more comfy
depends on the size and shape of your head. im not saying i4's are uncomfy, but i've used both and would take my jt's over i4's. my heads big, and they sit tightly along my jawline.

easier to use
oh, silly me, how wrong i am in thinking all goggles go on the same way and adjust the same way

and a better field of vision
proflexs did, and as far as im aware, still do boast the widest field of vision out of any goggle system.

I think all you're doing is (wrongly or rightly) directing this person into your preferred pair of goggles. without offering any just arguments as to why, or why not, he should choose them.

the bright side of i4's;
extra small profile,
reasonably easy lense change system

downsides (as I found);
did not breath as easy as i'd of liked them to,
were too small on my face, and made me feel ''less'' protected than others have.

Proflex pro's;
amazingly customizable,
breath easy
extremely comfy (comfiest i've ever worn)

downsides;
lense change, whislt not hard, can be awkward (getting the tabs out without hurting your thumbs)
a shot in the lower face plate and you know about it.

Matt;
get along to a tourney, try all the goggles you can (ask around, people are generally nice) find what fits nice on your face and sits comfertably. Dont take the word of a few armchair warriors on the internet. Your goggles are going to be the best/worst investment you make.

mattmead

May 28, 2010
rainham essex
Hi mate I will have to see if I can borrow a pair to try on. I do have the i4's I just love the look of proflex's lol thanks you very much for your help!

liam-pb

Oct 6, 2009
S****horpe
I'm not an armchair guy... I nearly bought a pair of proflex in custom colours all new but was basically told I would better off not bothering that was from the company I wanted to buy from :-/ I love how good the flex are as looks go and the face piece I'd amazing to breath through and project your voice when shouting however I felt as though the lense was 'hard' to take out especially because the holes are so good for air but also let paint in easy if you get anypaint on the inside of the lense an you need to take lense out at all i4s get my vote... For people with small heads as dave said they are perfect... As he sai try them on they both have advantages over each other eg the i4s don't have peaks if needed but if you wanted to wear one ;)

Try them but don't just slip them on and off try to wear a pair for a day, I tried a pair of events at home of my dads thought they was great... Wore them for a day and hated them... Wear them for a good full day to get your full reaction to the mask...