Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ICD Promaster,

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
Lol never worked since i got it, ill try uping the pressure will get the allan keys out in a min, i didnt get spares apart from like 2 orings, 2 like fat silicon orings, a tank oring it looks like, a plastic circle and 1 ball detent, I rember it was 0-10 i think that was on the manual but ill check in a min,

Cheers
You don't use an allen key. To up the pressure, you need to use the small plastic disk you got with it (or a 10p if you don't have one) and screw in (or out, I can't remember off hand which) the front of the lpr (under the barrel). This will up the pressure inside the marker and force the ram and bolt back to where they should be.

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
You don't use an allen key. To up the pressure, you need to use the small plastic disk you got with it (or a 10p if you don't have one) and screw in (or out, I can't remember off hand which) the front of the lpr (under the barrel). This will up the pressure inside the marker and force the ram and bolt back to where they should be.
ooo i see ill turn it inwards

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
Getting somewhere something to do with the lpr, its all aired up board working, i really loosened the lpr bolt stayed in its non aired up position with air in, as I turned lpr inwards bolt went backwards.. and didn't move after

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
but bolt flies back
Flies back where? Is it now in the correct place when gassed up (i.e. at the back allowing a ball to fall into the breach?

and board stoped working again :mad:
In what way? Marker won't turn on? Take the grip frame off again and check that none of the connections into the board are loose. I've seen the power one (from the battery) come loose before when people have put a battery in.