Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'd like to sell something.

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Hey guys,
So as you may see from my post in the newbies section, I've recently returned to paintball after a break of many years. I've got a bunch of old stuff i'd like to sell/give away (most give away tbh, it's all automag bits and i bet nobody uses them any more!)
I know you're meant to have 20 posts before you can start buying and selling BUT, I did used to be registered on this site when it looked different many years ago. Logging in with the same account last week shows that I had no posts but I know I posted at least a little bit way back then. Any chance anyone could verify I've posted enough and let me in to the for sale stuff? It's only gonna end up in the bin otherwise and It'd be better to see it go to a good home.

Cheers!

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Hey guys,
So as you may see from my post in the newbies section, I've recently returned to paintball after a break of many years. I've got a bunch of old stuff i'd like to sell/give away (most give away tbh, it's all automag bits and i bet nobody uses them any more!)
I know you're meant to have 20 posts before you can start buying and selling BUT, I did used to be registered on this site when it looked different many years ago. Logging in with the same account last week shows that I had no posts but I know I posted at least a little bit way back then. Any chance anyone could verify I've posted enough and let me in to the for sale stuff? It's only gonna end up in the bin otherwise and It'd be better to see it go to a good home.

Cheers!
hi give me a shout when you get to 20 posts i may be interested in what you have

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Blimey, Just thought i'd ask :rolleyes: It's gonna take me a while to rack up 20 as I'm not actively involved in anything paintbally right now.
But you're nearly half way already :)

Tell me a joke, where you first played and what gun you like the look of?

Reactions: cF^

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Well I'll start by asking a question - What happened to Dark Warrior - I see on here he was a mod some time ago but doesn't seem to be active any more? I'm pretty sure he was a team-mate that used to pick me up and take me to games many moons ago when I was up in Huddersfield. Nice chap, drove his car like he stole it from what I remember!

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
hi give me a shout when you get to 20 posts i may be interested in what you have
Do people still shoot automags then? That was my first marker. bought a team-mates vision impulse when they upgraded to something more shiny.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Do people still shoot automags then? That was my first marker. bought a team-mates vision impulse when they upgraded to something more shiny.
Yes there is quite a lot of people that like automags

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Well I'll start by asking a question - What happened to Dark Warrior - I see on here he was a mod some time ago but doesn't seem to be active any more? I'm pretty sure he was a team-mate that used to pick me up and take me to games many moons ago when I was up in Huddersfield. Nice chap, drove his car like he stole it from what I remember!
He's still about, he was marshalling a game I played yesterday. :)