Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'd like to sell something.

RavenSupra

Apr 9, 2014
I also was not sure how many posts it takes as I have seen a marker I would like to purchase of another Baller but alas I will have to wait and hope it is still available, last thing I want to do is be banned for spamming to get my post count up.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I also was not sure how many posts it takes as I have seen a marker I would like to purchase of another Baller but alas I will have to wait and hope it is still available, last thing I want to do is be banned for spamming to get my post count up.

you can always buy Plat membership as an option.

If only for the extra pm's and ability to use Plat Classifieds I find it's worth it.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
constructive posts are the key! look for current threads and contribute, rather than just see posting as a mechanism to facilitate your next purchase!

RavenSupra

Apr 9, 2014
Oh I am contemplating buying the Platinum, I just want to give it a few days and see how I get on with the forum, the purchasing of a new marker was irrelivant, it is more an impluse buy if I am truely honest and also just a way of making a post that is constructive and that answered a question. Please dont take what I have put as being aggressive it has been a long night shift. ;);)

Reactions: Dusty

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Oh I am contemplating buying the Platinum, I just want to give it a few days and see how I get on with the forum, the purchasing of a new marker was irrelivant, it is more an impluse buy if I am truely honest and also just a way of making a post that is constructive and that answered a question. Please dont take what I have put as being aggressive it has been a long night shift. ;);)
Fair enough and no aggression noted... I think you are on the right track! ;)

RavenSupra

Apr 9, 2014
Apologies for jumping on someone elses thread but I have noticed that even though I have a post count higher than 20. may only because it has not long passed over, I am still unable to post in any thread in sections like the sales section. Just wondered if it was not just post related?

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Glad to hear he's still around, and glad to hear people are shooting automags! Wouldn't have imagined that.
Trying to find a site that'll give me a fill of air this weekend so I can setup and chrono my gun but man, it's harder than I thought it would be. Just want some air and a handful of paintballs! :(