Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Idea

Discussion in 'All about P8ntballer' started by AmyStroodle, Jan 16, 2014.

1. AmyStroodle Well-Known Member

AmyStroodle
    Message Count:
    I was wondering if there's any sort of "official list" of team names that are already in use anywhere, if not maybe we could start one on the forums somewhere?

And if not ... I have a suggestion: Maybe! As an extra bit on the forum we could have a new tab that links to a map of the UK (Including Ireland) and, like on google maps, you can add "pins" and write the names of your team ... this would also show the teams location? (They would probably have to be added by a staff member however as I can imagine people being silly on it, maybe you reply to a forum/mail a member of staff with a little application form giving some informtaion on the team? Name, When it was founded, location, ect)

Just a suggestion btw. :eek:

NSKlad and Marc0 like this.
  2. reaperuk91 Well-Known Member

reaperuk91
    Message Count:
    That would be cool surprised there isn't already one

AmyStroodle likes this.
  3. H Wizard, of sorts...

H
    Message Count:
    Well volunteered

4. phil-boy UK Redskins

phil-boy
    Message Count:
    Amy, I love your enthusiasm, especially as it appears you have only recently come into the sport.

One word of advice though, stay off the forums during work time or you will be on them all day (and your life will be over)!! - Must go as the boss is coming !

;)

AmyStroodle and alexd like this.
  5. AmyStroodle Well-Known Member

AmyStroodle
    Message Count:
    ;) Boss caught me on here, ended up talking to me about paintball for about an hour, I usually pop on while I'm on hold. (Which is a lot of the time - I work in an office.)

On a skating forum I used to be on there was one of these maps and when a member inputted their location "eg Leeds or Wakefield ect" It put a pin on the map and if you hovered over it showed their display picture. :£

Plus I thought it might be helpful having a list of team names taken, last thing you want to do when making a team is get loads of gear made to find out there's a team thats been around longer with the same or faily fiilar name.

alexd likes this.
  6. alexd http://essexaces.co.uk

alexd
    Message Count:
    First rule of forums... don't get caught by the boss! ;)

AmyStroodle likes this.
  7. Hansel So Hot Right Now.

Hansel
    Message Count:
  8. Hansel So Hot Right Now.

Hansel
    Message Count:
  9. AmyStroodle Well-Known Member

AmyStroodle
    Message Count:
  10. Redd Member

Redd
    Message Count:
    the google maps idea is really good :) especially for noobs like yourself Amy :p
    i think there should be a new tab for a list of teams that can be edited by anyone but any edits need to be confirmed by mods.

haha shes very new to the sport :p only thrown paintballs before had to keep her away from markers...its scary xD

AmyStroodle likes this.