Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Idea

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
I was wondering if there's any sort of "official list" of team names that are already in use anywhere, if not maybe we could start one on the forums somewhere?

And if not ... I have a suggestion: Maybe! As an extra bit on the forum we could have a new tab that links to a map of the UK (Including Ireland) and, like on google maps, you can add "pins" and write the names of your team ... this would also show the teams location? (They would probably have to be added by a staff member however as I can imagine people being silly on it, maybe you reply to a forum/mail a member of staff with a little application form giving some informtaion on the team? Name, When it was founded, location, ect)

Just a suggestion btw. :eek:

Reactions: NSKlad and Marc0

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Amy, I love your enthusiasm, especially as it appears you have only recently come into the sport.

One word of advice though, stay off the forums during work time or you will be on them all day (and your life will be over)!! - Must go as the boss is coming !

;)

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Amy, I love your enthusiasm, especially as it appears you have only recently come into the sport.

One word of advice though, stay off the forums during work time or you will be on them all day (and your life will be over)!! - Must go as the boss is coming !

;)
;) Boss caught me on here, ended up talking to me about paintball for about an hour, I usually pop on while I'm on hold. (Which is a lot of the time - I work in an office.)

On a skating forum I used to be on there was one of these maps and when a member inputted their location "eg Leeds or Wakefield ect" It put a pin on the map and if you hovered over it showed their display picture. :£

Plus I thought it might be helpful having a list of team names taken, last thing you want to do when making a team is get loads of gear made to find out there's a team thats been around longer with the same or faily fiilar name.

Reactions: alexd

Redd

Jul 21, 2011
Bristol(UK)
the google maps idea is really good :) especially for noobs like yourself Amy :p
i think there should be a new tab for a list of teams that can be edited by anyone but any edits need to be confirmed by mods.

;)
haha shes very new to the sport :p only thrown paintballs before had to keep her away from markers...its scary xD

Reactions: AmyStroodle