Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ideas on colour and lasering

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
hi
i am very unimaginitive and am looking at getting my gun polished with some random colour parts and with custom lasering on the parts.
i am looking for ideas on the colour and lasering on the parts
p.s. please don't pm me asking where it's being done it is being sent to the USA
cheers
:)

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
are you shooting an ego or geo2 right now?

i'm not a massive fan of ecletic colour mixing; markers like the laysick ego10 are a prime example of something i would stay well clear of. I dont care whether it's a 1of10 or a piece of "ego history".....it's garish and quite frankly, that's enough to put me off. Why anyone would want to pay £800+ for it is beyond me.

what bits are you thinking about having polished?

who are you going with for the lasering? Kohn's stock patterns dont exactly exude a sense of class....more like cheap biker tattoos. Having said that, their custom work is impeccable as evidenced in their gallery.

Stock designs from lasermygun.com are far more appealing and a little more "mainstream". The koi design on my SLG UL (in addition to the skull pile design from the geo you previously owned) were all done by Eric from lasermygun.com

Reactions: Cool3108

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
yes Iknow and i am having it done through a friedn who knows a friends whom does very nice work
and the samebits polished and not as this
bout am looking at making me a 1/1 so was thinking navy blue parts or dark purple and was thinking of doing smileys or something on the parts as the polished surface won't be good for lasering on

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Save the hugely expensive costs of shipping and lasering that you will never get back for your gun which you will undoubtly sell for in a year or two's time (considering a thread a few weeks/months ago you said you had very little money) and instead use that several hundred quid to buy some paintballs and at least a few days of training and make yourself a better player

Or get brown and black and call it dark pooper.
Though why you would want to spend all that money on a omgz custom lazored gun that your going to scratch up diving about in a muddy field is beyond me

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Save the hugely expensive costs of shipping and lasering that you will never get back for your gun which you will undoubtly sell for in a year or two's time (considering a thread a few weeks/months ago you said you had very little money) and instead use that several hundred quid to buy some paintballs and at least a few days of training and make yourself a better player

Or get brown and black and call it dark pooper.
Though why you would want to spend all that money on a omgz custom lazored gun that your going to scratch up diving about in a muddy field is beyond me
believe me that the only reason i am doing this is that it doesn't involve any shipping just a 10 min drive and a a few notes (not much at all) i am thinking in the long term so resale and am a gun whore so reckon that all in all i will lose nothing so why not do it

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
I defy you to show me a custom gun that has kept all of its value, its just doesnt happen kid.... Why not just be a better player rather than a "gun whore" your 14 years old for christs sake i had to save up for months and months and months to buy my first guns, just enjoy the fact you can play at all with a great maker... is this person/company of a reputable quality if its only going to cost a few notes??

I reckon you will lose something and if you have to come onto a public forum and ask for opinions on what you should get done rather than make your own mind up becuase you feel strongly and really want a certain colour then you gotta question yourself why bother in the first place!!!!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I defy you to show me a custom gun that has kept all of its value, its just doesnt happen kid.... Why not just be a better player rather than a "gun whore" your 14 years old for christs sake i had to save up for months and months and months to buy my first guns, just enjoy the fact you can play at all with a great maker... is this person/company of a reputable quality if its only going to cost a few notes??

I reckon you will lose something and if you have to come onto a public forum and ask for opinions on what you should get done rather than make your own mind up becuase you feel strongly and really want a certain colour then you gotta question yourself why bother in the first place!!!!
fair point and thanks for bringing me to this way of thinking. i have personally never used the company but some of my team mates have and i've seen the products.
so for the mo matter closed