Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

If .50 calibre takes off....

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Deal :D

So just to clarify you have to shoot 10 50cal paintballs out of the air IN A ROW with 10 50cal paintballs? ;)
18th this month at uttoxetter site, i'll bring down vid camera, you bring down this new .50 cal kit for my ego, and ill pay £50 to watch which can go towards NSPCC..

Need to bring yer balls..:p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh Uttoxeter eh???
I'll just drive a 300 mile round trip when it's just down the road from you northern monkeys ... yeah right !!!!!

It makes it worthwhile for me to just donate the money ...

Lemme think on this because even tho the kids benefit from all this either way, I quite fancy the glory of doing it.

By the way, I haven't even tried to do with one ball let alone ten, this might have something to do with the fact I ain't got any .50 cal paint or a .50 cal marker ....Pipes, you listening to this mate???

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
By the way, I haven't even tried to do with one ball let alone ten, this might have something to do with the fact I ain't got any .50 cal paint or a .50 cal marker ....Pipes, you listening to this mate???
There is always an excuse with you :D

I got ya back Robbo don't worry about that............. Now where did I put those guns????