Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

If you find shooting fast difficult!!!

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
I started paintballing not very long a go and i still havent moved on to an electric trigger. Thats because wen i tried to shoot fordanaldinho's angel quickly i failed! so if you have the same problem heres how to pratice.

take a pen, hold it at the top and tap away at it (with your middle and index finger) like its an electric trigg untill you get a good constant rate of fire. then put it near to something solid and then do the same, that way you'll be able to hear how quick you are!!

Have a go and i swear you'll improve as i didnt use to be able to do it!!:D

Post back and tell me how you get on or post any other ways you know how to get your ROF up!:D

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
I do this loads at work, just makes me think i live for the game lol... my trigger fingers still pullin long after a game day lol.:)

If you hold it solid in between your index and thumb in one hand just above the surface of a desk, then walk it on the other end it bounces off and makes a great sound :)

Think thats what u were saying hawk eye. :)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I tried the pen training scheme at home whilst on p8ntballer.com

Worked a dream until the pen crached and ink went everywhere!!! DOH! I am a strummer rather than a walker. Cannot coordinate my fingers enough, and if I try and concentrate I end up falling over :D Same thing happens if I try shooting whilst running!!!