Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Illegal or not

smudge1989

Smudge - Destiny
Apr 1, 2006
Winterton
pbdealers.tripod.com
Its dodgy but its kinda like how come foreign prisoners get a couple of years for murder then shipped home but english people get 25 years n then put on tag for the rest of their life, not everythin in the world is perfect, far from it, but i believe fully auto in scenario is ok, but ramping requires a little skill, i.e being able to walk the trigger, fully auto is jus for lazy and inexperienced players who cant walk the trigger, they do it to look like us proper paintballers firin x amount a second.

smudge1989

Smudge - Destiny
Apr 1, 2006
Winterton
pbdealers.tripod.com
no, it all depends on your mission really, some games require hundreds of balls 2 be laid down but others jus mean sneak round and pop people off, use 40/50 in a game, so fully auto is useful at times, but not others

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
well at the end of the day (other than being nighttime), you should just ring the site, or event organiser(for tournies) to find out what modes you can use. if you do find the Armotech guy's site, then let me know! if its uncapped, ill pay the extra to go out with my angel on full auto! 31bps- Spppplllllllaaaaaaaatttt!!!!!

lol

im not being very helpfull, really. oh well.

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
TheGurkha said:
, he told me the 'fact' that to insure a site with fully auto markers is almost Quadruple the price as to insure it for single shot.
-Gurkha-
Seems almost pointless to offer that as an upgrade! How many people would bother? Enough to justify the cost? Maybe he was bull****ting!

But yeah, good point. To be honest I havent heard of any other place offering that, maybe he was just winding you up completely? Do you have the web address or anything?

Smudge, from the document, Id agree, fully auto and x-shot burst have to be illegal, there can be no argument. Ramping is the fun one.

Here we are back to the original post!!!