Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm a newbie...

j0hn

Oct 9, 2002
www.pod-throwers.com
About my self? Well i've skated for like 3 years... got into paintballing 2 years ago.. can't get off it.. looking for some jobs so i can play more often, i'm on the computer looking at paintballing stuff too much. I'm located in the middle of the us (nebraska) and well, paintballing rules :D

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
welcome j0hn, hope all the advice you get from this board is helpful, long live paintball :D Btw What out for any of the 6E Chicks, they`re mental :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Gurney
welcome j0hn, hope all the advice you get from this board is helpful, long live paintball :D Btw What out for any of the 6E Chicks, they`re mental :p
I may be completely insane most of the time, but I do TRY to give decent advice most of the time!:)
Anyway, you lot can talk:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Fooey

I hate all of you Apocalypse guys:mad:
Come on Fooey, you can't just say that without giving a good reason. Abuse on these boards will get you banned by the mods.

They may well be egocentric, cheeky ba$tard$ :D ;) but apart from that the only person I know that has a problem with APOC is Robbo (& I think they sorted that one out).

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Fooey, quit messing with people..............Liz incase you did`nt know Fooey is one of us :D ..........and we maybe egocentric and cheeky, but that is part of our charm, and the Robbo thing....well I think we sorted that one out :p

Long Live Apoc (unless people spread vicious untrue rumours about us and one of team members) :mad: