Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm from Canada, can any provide me with some information on the CPPS?

empire_376

Canadian
Oct 28, 2010
Keswick, Canada
www.xball.com
Hey everyone,

I'm a canadian and new to the forum, but not to the sport, I have been playing competitive XBall and national paintball tournaments for a while nows. My buddy and I want to fly over and play CPPS while visiting family. In terms of playing level, in the PSP we are equivalent to Division 3 Xball (D3x). I have a couple questions and hope some experiences CPPS players can help us out.

1. Is there an official CPPS website, I didn't look for to long, but couldnt find it?
2. What is the format like (Xball, race to 2,4,5,7?)? What would a D3x/D4x player from the PSP be equivalent to in CPPS?
3. What is the cost to play an entire tournament per player? (Im completely familiar with the currency and have been over to england many times)
4. Where are the events located?
5. Does any team need a couple players (It would be an event in the summer 2011)
6. Is the Federation Cup a CPPS event?

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi,

If you check out this page on the forums you will find a lot of CPPS info ;)

Also, take a look on their Facebook page here

All events are based just off junction 12 of the M6 in Staffordshire.......everything from Xball right down to 5 man are played at each tourny, of which there are 6 main ones over the summer season (plus extra events going on like the Fed Cup etc).

Sure you can guest for a team or two while you're over - if we have room you're more than welcome to jump on with us for a day :)

Reactions: empire_376

empire_376

Canadian
Oct 28, 2010
Keswick, Canada
www.xball.com
I just found the NSPL, the quality of play looks pretty good, and reading is only an hour away, didnt check bricketwood though.

I cant wait to whip out my gat overseas.

Only problem now is that being a uni student, I need to pay for the flight ! arggh:mad: