The Home Of European Paintball

I'm going to America, any orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I'll save money wherever it's feasible. If that means having family or friends in the states ship something over, then so be it. Obviously i'm not gonna do that with a chocolate bar, but i will with markers, computer components and any other areas we have our pants pulled down here in the UK.
You do what you want buddy, but i must ask that people need to respect the UK retailers as they only make a small living in what they do to keep paintball alive in the UK.

Thread done.
If you wish to continue in a debate regarding how much tax the goverment takes off you lovely people, start a thread in a appropriate section.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'll save money wherever it's feasible. If that means having family or friends in the states ship something over, then so be it. Obviously i'm not gonna do that with a chocolate bar, but i will with markers, computer components and any other areas we have our pants pulled down here in the UK.
Not necessarily the post I've quoted but your general attitude on this forum stinks to be honest. Ask yourself, do you need the forum or does it need you? Wind your neck in a bit, you managed to turn a decent offer into a whinging thread.

@magicmonkey @scott_peters While I do love a good ol' political debate, I was just trying to help out fellow ballers if I could. Again, if this causes too much controversy, I will take the post down and no one will get anything. I don't mean to sound blunt or harsh, but this was purely to help people out, not to start a debate/controversy etc.

Quite right. You get little to no thanks for offering to help (believe me I know) in the first place. Go, have a good holiday, fill your own suitcase ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.