Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im interested in buying a gun....

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
you wouldn't get a shocker NXT for 350$ new. youd be struggling 2nd hand too. proto rail is your best bet.

Dyed'N'Went2Hell

Hard, Fast and Fair
May 7, 2007
London
thats what ive heard but what about the epiphany or shocker NXT?
You won't get much change for an NXT from $350; they're retailing around the £400 ($500) mark. Go for an Ion; they're budgie for what they are, plus you can up it either with the change or in the future when you get a few more sheets in your back pocket.

Bear in mind it's not just the marker you'll be investing in; you'll need all the essential extras - tank, hopper, field gear, etc.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
jack up that 350 dollars to 400 and grab a proto matrix rail or an invert mini. ive used a rail twice and they are very very nice gats ;)

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
get your self a second hand WDP Angel speed 05 awsome first gun mate never hand enything go wrong with mine strap on an air bottle and a halo and watch the paint fly and the other team run of the field as u bouns ball them cus of the SPEED!! p.s i dont bonus ball i just shoot dead people.:D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
pmr - light, not the most efficient but a lovely marker and even better ul'd
shocker - light, shoots amazingly, nicest marker i have ever shot
05 speed - heavyer than the other 2, shoots well, efficient as **** and can be pick up for penuts
a4 fly - heaviest - shoots well, efficient as with all other angels
a1 - light, efficient, is a dream to shoot and has the easy maintenance of being an angel

maintenance is piss easy on all of them (unsure on shocker - getting one soon though) and all can be found relativly cheaply second hand and are all amazing markers

hodgie

Mar 28, 2007
alright mate

just seen the discusion every ones having but if it helps i have a smart parts ion for sale in black £65 or near offer if your interested cheers mate paul....