Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

I'm intrigued: players current goggle of choice...

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by ali t, May 12, 2016.

1. ali t gobo's goin' down...

ali t
    Message Count:
    Okay so picking up on the few comments of tricky lens replacement on the JT's, do you guys feel if there was an alternate frame/lens set-up on a mask like JT flex/proflex/spectra etc it would be a plus point towards buying/ownership... thanks everyone's by the way for giving your opinions...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    The lens change can be a pain tbh but after time they do get easier. Or.buy a few sets have 1 smoke 1 amber lens etc you will soon get the jt bug I've had 16 sets at one point as you can change the straps frames bottoms to make custom sets.

3. Butch Roughlove Member

Butch Roughlove
    Message Count:
    For me I have a pair of Grills and I4's.I love the i4 but the small face plate is a drawback and they seem very close to my mouth but never fog up!
    The Grill lens seem to be quite fragile as regards scratches etc and i'm not totally convinced about any distortion.So for me despite the limited side protection i prefer the i4's but will continue to wear the grills aswell.