Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new but want to get better :)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
lol, hmm how much is the annodsing? (sorry if miss spelt) i really dont like the red though lol and £25 for a new one is a bit much :(..what about blue and white? or yellow and some other colour? :p

RobSJ

Ronin
Jan 3, 2007
Richmond
www.facebook.com
dude what colour is your ion atm, to be honest, when your playing it doesnt matter so much what colour your marker is as long as it fires paint at the opposition then its all good:)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
lol its the stock red and black colour - like loads of others, i like unique lol how much would it cost to recolour the frame (maybe dark blue fade to light blue/white) because i can buy a new top and grips for it.

I'm going out today to see if it shoots at people, i might stay back and pick them off from far, should it be able to shoot further than tippmanns? if so i'll sit back just outside their range and shoot ;)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
wooo fun :p got absolutely murdered at the end of the tire fortress game. Got accuracy but a) lost half my balls to branches and b) kept shooting the floor :mad: but sorted the trigger now so it should be alright:D shame about getting into an argument with some bloke or it would have been good:rolleyes:

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
wooo fun :p got absolutely murdered at the end of the tire fortress game. Got accuracy but a) lost half my balls to branches and b) kept shooting the floor :mad: but sorted the trigger now so it should be alright:D shame about getting into an argument with some bloke or it would have been good:rolleyes:
yeah that's what i hate bout the woods is your balls break on the trees, just need to find a nice open space and mow fools!

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
dont know if i was doing any good, i was only shot out of one game which was tyre fortress and that was about 10 seconds before the end when they came from above :eek: and i took out quite a few people running and hiding, well wwould have been more if the balls didnt bounce as much :( but the trigger kept going off :confused: i have took it out a bit now so hopefully it wil be abit better ;)