Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new but want to get better :)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
hmm might go for them then, any idea on postage on paintballs as it says if they get damaged they might not be able to claim :( and how much would it be? e.g do they add extra because they are paintballs. Thanks :)

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
hmm might go for them then, any idea on postage on paintballs as it says if they get damaged they might not be able to claim :( and how much would it be? e.g do they add extra because they are paintballs. Thanks :)
we ordered paint from there and it arrived unharmed, probably will be fine they're just saying that incase it happens so they can cover there backand say they warned you. Think the postage was more than a £5, but it's that cheap you can't argue ;)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
yer, true, do you refill the balls? or do they not explode?...sorry i dont know much about them but heard somewhere you have to refil them :confused: because if they are clean i might try and get a few of them, maybe 200? i hear raffles is doing a group buy?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
they are made of somthing like rubber - so you have to turn the velocity down slighlty but apart from that, clean them after use and they are good to go again - no refilling.

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
hmm sound good do they bounce? because i have a public path thing at the backof my house so i dont want them bouncing over the fence and hitting people lol:p