Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new but want to get better :)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
Freak kit

ok well i might get some in teh future (save up instead of buying paint) hopefully get my ion sorted tomorrow, try a new battery, check hoses etc

i'm after a freak tip but unsure on the length, i currently have 17" but want a shorter one::), what would you reccomend....8" 10" 12" or 14"(or maybe even shorter:eek:)...i know 12 and 14 are the most popular but what one would perform best all round for my ion e.g air efficiency, accuracy, distance/how much the ball curves (or whatever the other category is, something like that :p) etc..thanks :D

RobSJ

Ronin
Jan 3, 2007
Richmond
www.facebook.com
hey dude me again, a couple of things, if as and when you find a team you will be training regularly so you dont really need to buy paint save your money to buy it, when training. As far as a freak front get a 14 as that is perfect for an ion. I have an ion and i find it works well and is accurate but also good for nipping round bunkers. As far as air efficiency goes to be honest the length i dont think effects it, more the bore size used in comparison to the bore size of paint you are using, and there isnt any real drop or curve with a freak barrel they just rock.

Boyblue666

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2007
Suffolk
Fatrix ive PM'd you some stuff about Apoc. As its my local site, they DONT allow you to bring your own paint so I wouldnt spend your money on any just yet! They are a very nice group of blokes though and have helped me alot along the way.

I hopefully will be down there at some point ths weekend if you fancy a trip down there.

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
got the pm thanks ;) thanks for the barrel tips aswell, if i have any more questions i'll post them here first :p :D cheers:)

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
:p hehe, slight prob at the minute though....i just broke the rear bango :eek: not as strong as i thought they were, so yer i need a new one lol :eek: