Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new here...

Belgianballer

Nov 8, 2001
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Visit site
Ok, hi everybody... I'm new to this site... but not to paintball... I have been playing for about 8 months seriously but I'm already getting very good at the game. I want to get a newer gun and I'm torn between getting an STO cocker and tricking it out, or getting the Eclipse Blade cocker and tricking that out, or getting a totally different gun... I know that i have a cocker finger cause when i was in toronto this summer i borowed someone's cocker and totally annialated the other team. (they were all gun owners, not newbies) I just don't know what cocker i should get or if there is something out there that would be better for me.... HELP!!! And I also need to learn about the gun itself because i hear that you need to take pretty good care of them, and there aren't too many paintball shops that I can take my gun to to getit looked at. so I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on that too. thanks!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Where is the What Paintball mag? i haven't seen it about yet. is that you buddha in the avatar? u look like the guy from staind!