Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new... How do I start posting

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Hi mate, welcome to P8ntballer!
You need to have at least 20 posts to be able to join in the classifieds, which is to deter shady behaviour. Come along and join in some of our discussions and you will have your posts in no time and you will enjoy yourself!

Reactions: Bolter and Garideon

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
First and last warning, post any more drivel and nonsense I'll be making sure you never get access to classifieds.

Speed posting to circumvent the rules is not tolerated.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I'm sure I got a email notification that the OP had responded to a thread that's been quiet since 2011, went to check, nothing??

Tommy Flye

Jun 20, 2013
Retford
www.facebook.com
This is a bit of a joke. I'm a genuine guy that's into this sport and being treated like a child. I'm after a geo 3 and want to buy one, what's the harm in that? I HAVE to get my 20 message in quickly in order to not miss out on the gun I've found and like. It's ridiculous. I'll save you hassle and not bother coming on here again and just use the free Facebook sites. Shocking !!!!!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Tommy. no one is treating you like a child, however if you wish to buy from the forum you need to obey the rules.
Asking about Geo's in random posts isnt going to help your post count.

If you want to know about Geo's best thing to do is Use the search feature and find other reviews and reports.
Ask a local Geo owner to you, if you can have a go on their's to see if it's the marker for you.

No one's stopping you posting or purchasing. and we welcome new players with open arms. however the rules are put there for a reason. To stop people like you or other new players from getting ripped off or for any other user to get ripped off and end up in predicaments. (have a look at the Fraudulent buyer thread!)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
This is a bit of a joke. I'm a genuine guy that's into this sport and being treated like a child. I'm after a geo 3 and want to buy one, what's the harm in that? I HAVE to get my 20 message in quickly in order to not miss out on the gun I've found and like. It's ridiculous. I'll save you hassle and not bother coming on here again and just use the free Facebook sites. Shocking !!!!!

There are rules for a reason. You are not entitled to be here, it's not a democracy either.

If you absolutely must have access you may pay for platinum membership.

If you wish to avail of the completely free resource we provide, you will read, respect and follow the rules same as everyone else. As I keep saying, there are 28000 + members here, everyone is subject to the same rules.

No one is forcing you to be here :)

Reactions: Kevin Winter