Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm new... How do I start posting

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
This is a bit of a joke. I'm a genuine guy that's into this sport and being treated like a child. I'm after a geo 3 and want to buy one, what's the harm in that? I HAVE to get my 20 message in quickly in order to not miss out on the gun I've found and like. It's ridiculous. I'll save you hassle and not bother coming on here again and just use the free Facebook sites. Shocking !!!!!

What would be a joke is if we let the classifieds just run without rules. You would be the first one to PM us when you got scammed.

Reactions: Rat

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
how about sticking a post in the Newbies area? Introduce yourself, how old you are etc, how long you've played, where you've played etc.

just a brief Bio and hello kinda thing?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yep I'll try that mate ... Will leave it a day or so so I don't upset the bosses on here

On the grand scheme of things, you are virtually made of sugar and unicorn milk compared to a very small amount of absolute scum bags and abuse we have to go through to make this site run smooth. You'll be fine mate, post away! We like people who post alot, just make them relevant to the thread, and a bit longer than a few words like :)

Tommy Flye

Jun 20, 2013
Retford
www.facebook.com
Ok, I will behave. You have nothing to worry about with me tho. Massive paintball fan, just here to view and buy some more goodies. Think I'm banned for a week anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter how many I post now. Lol

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
you'll still need the 20 posts when your bands up, so why not spend the week building up your post count legitimately?

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
This is a bit of a joke. I'm a genuine guy that's into this sport and being treated like a child. I'm after a geo 3 and want to buy one, what's the harm in that? I HAVE to get my 20 message in quickly in order to not miss out on the gun I've found and like. It's ridiculous. I'll save you hassle and not bother coming on here again and just use the free Facebook sites. Shocking !!!!!
Im in the same situation... wanted an item, but have to wait! Im sure all the members on this site had this and they didnt complain