Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm not sure if i want to continue

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
depends on who you are though cannon, quite a few people on here play both, and a fair few started playing in the woods.

CPPS is being recommended as Rich Harris whoes one of the owners of the show offers all sorts of help and advice on a friendly one to one basis for those new to the game or have any queries at all. backed by the players and stall holders that attend there is no end to the knowledge around to pick at and equipment etc to try out and get a feel for/ gear that can be used in all paintball situations and not just tourny

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
would it be worth looking to meet up with someone going to CPPS and just having a chat to people.
I'm making plans with Soul doubt for enxt week but obviously i want to meet people who play and get tips on how to play and what to play. (Only played scenario, but watch [sup'air] i think on youtube)

If it is worth looking to get a lift, whens the next date?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Don't get me wrong Rat, didn't mean to do sup air down, its just not for me. My brother played last season in the series it's unlucky to mention on here and had a kind of love hate relationship with it, I suppose it's each to their own.

Zebraheadscotty - main point of my post was don't worry about your skill levels, unless you've sponsors to satisfy it doesn't matter if you don't hit anyone all day as long as you're having fun. You probably will get better with time. It's a game - play it like one.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
In my opinion its definately worth going even if its just to watch, theres no harms in going along, watching, and asking questions and if you feel like it at a later time im sure there will be ample oppurtunities to have a go aswell.

carn't see the harm in asking if you can hook up with people. I know there used to be a team from Wales that played and extremelimo was one of their "big wigs" so maybe drop him a pm??

as to the next date, pop over to the cpps part of the forum and there is a whole list of dates etc for you to choose from ;)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
no worries, I knew he was in wales someplace, He and his team used to play CPPS (I have been away from the league for a year so don't know if they still do!)

So even if you are unable to do the newport side of things, it may be possible that they can offer lifts/know others who can help you with getting to the games etc.

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Brotherhood will be at CPPS on the 13th, i recently joined them so i'm a bit of a new face to them too (I'm based in cheltenham, so just across the m4), but they're an awesome bunch of guys. Their forums do hiccup from time to time, as their proper website is still being made, so just give it another try.

Don't give up just yet, throw yourself in the deep end and see how you feel :D Just give Soul Doubt a shout again, he'll be more than happy to give you any advise and help

Mark.McParty

Feb 24, 2011
Cardiff
Hey Scotty- I'm also based in Cardiff and unless you're willing to drive there are very few facilities for Sup'Air local- the closest is Bristol I believe (Hamburger Hill). There used to be a team (maybe still exists?) called NoLimit based in Bridgend (15min away) who had a SupAir field at the Skirmish Cardiff site, but I've not heard from them in a while.

In terms of playing paintball around Cardiff, don't worry! Love 'em or hate 'em (i love them), there are 3 paintball sites within 15/20 minutes drive of the town centre - Skirmish, Delta Force and an odd outdoor activity centre at Porthcawl.

Delta Force is literally just up the road- you can taxi it for cheap! They let you use your own gear (i.e. mask etc) and if you use a pump like myself then they let you use that too. You can go with a group, with a couple of mates or even on your own.

It will cost you approx £50 to go this way as you are paying customer prices on-site, but its a GREAT way to start falling in love with the game.

I'll be going up there in a week or so, drop me a PM with your phone number or add me on Facebook (same name) and you can hook up with us if you like?

mark

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
My ears have been burning :D

We always looking for new Brothers, we will be training up CPPS on the 12th no doubt, ready for the 13th, we have a 18 (i think) man squad, but we are always on the lookout for more peeps for the Bhood army ;)