Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im yet to come up with a title for this thread???

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
... jeesus christ this forum is so pathetic, mods jumping on the band wagon now as well hey! me and clark have laid the issue to bed, what has it got to do with all you?... nothing. seriously, get a life, and maybe youd spend less time on here and in other peoples business, like what random invert is trying to highlight, too many nosy guillies on here throwing their two cents in, just like the prick who emailed me in the first place about clark's barrel, which clark has put his hand up and said it was a prototype, so could well have been a poor example, so all the abuse on my thread could well have been against a legitimate claim, regardless neither party gives a ****, so get on with your lives people! jeeze
Wow you do realise that your childish and attention seeking complaints from the original thread were actually being forgiven and you were given the benefit of the doubt. But no you then decide to turn on foot and the other mods, even though these are the guys who are here to clean up the mess you make for not even a thank you. Please tone down your attitude and just try to get along with everyone instead of being so combative.

Last edited:

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
Err ideot its called public interest, clark was welcomed to rebut the presumption, which he duly did, no need for any of you turds to get involved as it did not help... As per usual

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Spooly u stupid **** it is, all private and commercial sellers must abide by them you dumb ass

Hey foot, who do I have to call a **** around here to get kicked off hey? You **********~!
That was it, your gone forever !

I was going to let you make more of an arse of yourself, but abusing Dave with such language is just too far...

Last edited by a moderator:

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
GUYS ! can we just put this to bed:sleep: wish i never got involded with this guy ? but all who know me including the mods i do try my best ! to help out newbees or anybody i can in the paintball world, wether thats trying to gave a deal to sombody or lend out my paintball guns at torneis unfortunally that his me :oops: as all vouched people will tell you ! what i dont like is the abuse that the mods are getting they dont deserve that ! so please can we get back to enjoying this forume because thats what its really all about regards andy

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I love that he thought the barrels were "knock off", when they didn't claim to be any brand. In reality they were a barrel that never made it into full production but are fantastic barrels all the same.

I believe one of the very first prototype is stuck in a 'cocker of mine somewhere because one of the partnership involved in the project was my brother and he was experimenting with bonding compounds to attach the CF (which goes to the breach) to the unitech back, one of the first bonding compounds was too weak.

Think found a more successful one after that, so the only "dodgy prototype" version of this barrel is stuck in my marker, all the others that made it into the real world (mainly through UK Hitmen?) were fine.

Reactions: clarkieboy