Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Immortal Aura Reg

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Anyone tried the Aura reg? I've just picked one up on the cheap from Lips but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm out of air and my Dive bottle is being hydro'd and I'm chomping at the bit to try it on my Mag! Grrr!!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I use this reg for my mag and it works great, not enough output to really rt the x-valve. But is certainly enough for it to fire consistently

longi

Mar 16, 2008
It's a shame it doesn't RT the valve, I had a Centerflag Hyperflow reg that was 850 psi and you could ride the trigger constantly until the air ran to about 900 psi. Like an idiot I lent it to a friend and didn't get it back. I regret the day I did that.....

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Ok so after using this for a few months now on my mag, I can say give a proper review, it keeps up with my automag with no shoot down, but it is a bit long and is made from chocolate, the bonnet threads on it have now totally stripped (no it wasnt cross threaded!) It just wore out after I would say about 50 times on and off. So now I am back to my arrow precision reg as this has a stainless steel bonnet that I have used for the past 5 years and still look brand new.
If anyone is after one of these immortal regs I would suggest not to and wait for a ninja shp reg to be ordered.