Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Import tax on new marker.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I remember once importing a cd from the states and then getting a fedex bill a week later. Never paid it and never heard another thing. i would say you have got away with it. They usually never hand over the goods without the payment as they know it will be alot harder to get the money out of you once you have the goods.

Jonny-M

BZ- EMME 07
Jan 27, 2012
Newcastle.
Update on the marker.

Import tax request arrived this morning. :( Not for as much as i thought though. They seems to be a little bit of creativity applied to the original invoice.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Update on the marker.

Import tax request arrived this morning. :( Not for as much as i thought though. They seems to be a little bit of creativity applied to the original invoice.
Out of interest, would you be willing to put up a scan/photo of the letter leaving out the personal bits to you?

And by creativity do you mean they have reassessed the value, or that the original invoice seemed a bit creative?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What happens if you need warranty work ?
That can mean sending anything bought from the US back to the US

But it depends on the manufacturers support system, they may have UK support and let you use it

UK support is often through UK retailers who have gone through the effort and expense if doing the importing at the trade level.
Why should they warranty & tech support people who bypass them?

If you go to an events tech support they don't normally check serial numbers and aim to value customer service, they may notice and politely observe its not a UK model