Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

improving speed

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
If it helps. Cramp is a build up of Lactic acid in the muscle, this is caused by anaerobic respiriation which is when energy is released from glucose without enough oxygen. Aerobic respiration is when the body has sufficient oxygen, this is just regular energy release :)

Luke.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Originally posted by Mr. Suicide
If it helps. Cramp is a build up of Lactic acid in the muscle, this is caused by anaerobic respiriation which is when energy is released from glucose without enough oxygen. Aerobic respiration is when the body has sufficient oxygen, this is just regular energy release :)

Luke.
I already explained that the page before
Originally posted by john251282
Skeet happy to help you out cramping is normally down to chemical imbalances in the muslce. Lactic acid and fibrositis (think that is right spelling).
Skeet that is by far the most common area to see cramping in the leg and in terms of stretches for it there are a number of good ones.

One of the most effect requires a friend to help, you get on your back and lift 1 leg up and ask the friend to hold the foot but apply pressure to the ball of the foot (you see lots of footballers doing this normally just before penalty shootouts), apply a slow constant pressure for about 20-30seconds then release give the calf a bit of a massage and then reapply it will probably move a bit further than the first time, obviously if you feel any pain stop immediately. This is also a good one to do if you get cramping rather than just a preventitive.

If you don't have someone to help it is alot harder as you are normally in a lot of pain when in cramp but before a game make sure you muslces are nice and warm and thenwhile standing slightly bend the opposite knee and move the other foot forward about a foot hold your weight on the other leg with your hands and try to pull your toes towards you head, if you are flexible enough grab it with your hand to pull it back further.

Hope this helps

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
I am based in Bristol but I do alot of travelling around the country.

If you have plateaued at 66kg you are doing something very wrong. You start to get very difficult plateaus that are difficult to overcome without a very serious routine at 130-140kg region for 1rm, I had to get over that hurdle myself a about 1.5-2 years ago was not fun but felt great when I repped 150 for the first time(if you think thats good you should see what I can do on a squat). And I am not the size of arnie or anything I am tall and have a big chest but I am not massive in terms of size of muscle.

Like I said if you want help give me a shout.
yer true, i should train more, drink and smoke less and eat better... but then again im 16, 5'9 and bout 126lb.... lol i could be doing worse :D

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Fair enough given your age and size 66 is not bad. But then again you shouldn't have erally plateaued at all at 16.

While your young you should try at give up smoking and if you are drinking alot of booze at your age could trun problematic. But is your choice

Skeet

Platinum Member
Fair enough given your age and size 66 is not bad. But then again you shouldn't have erally plateaued at all at 16.

While your young you should try at give up smoking and if you are drinking alot of booze at your age could trun problematic. But is your choice
really speaking, its not his choice as he shouldnt be drinking at 16, certainly not that much...I did, but not too excess!

Not telling you what to do mind...I gave up drinking when I was old enough to start, as I passed my driving test, and to me, teh two things are incompatible.
Ive been smoking since I was 16, but that has proved more difficult to stop (I can do that while I drive!), and im 27 tomorrow!