Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse developments!!!

See for yourself

If you want to see the prototype then why not come along and see the Rushers at the Temple on July 22nd, or if you can't wait that long pop into Smart Parts Europe anytime :)

The Visions have been kicking ass ever since we got them, but the best has just got considerably better!!!

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
WHAT IS IT??? Come on man, give use a clue ;). It's a bit of a long ride to Temple just to see a new toy :(.

and are we talking about an upgrade or am i gonna have to buy a whole new 'pulse to get it, like when the vision system came out?

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Upgrade!!!

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
Rob,
We're talking about an upgrade that's fully compatible with every Impulse that's been produced. We're still in the heavy r+d stages, but as soon as i can tell you all more i will :D
I like the sound of this :). Thanks for the info nick, although im having trouble working out what could make my vision impy even better than it already is ;).

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
It's a goody

The upgrade rocks - you'll want it done to your Vision I promise.

Final testing being done - the Rushers are going out to Sweden to field test them at the Joymasters - 7 Visions all upgraded and ripping!!!!

I didn't think they could be improved either - how wrong you can be!!

Mark

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Impulse

Im looking forward to the Eclipse Impulse Vision, no offence nick! They both sound as though they are perfectly capable of rippin ass!. Speaking of which Chris (Latham) how did you and your boys do this weekend?

See yuz

Chris:p