Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse Recruiting for 2015 season

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
We are looking for some players to boost our CPPS squads for next season.

Currently we have a Div 2 and Div 5 team but looking to add a 3rd squad to play Div 4 or Div 3 depending on talent.

If anyone is looking for a team and is prepared to train once a month at CPPS starting October then please let me know.

The team is supported by Lips and sponsored by Virtue.

Only team requirement is that you buy a team jersey.

Any further info then please send me a pm.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
Update

We are now looking for one person to join our Div 2 Race to 2 team.

Training starts again in January so ideally be ready to join then.

Some experience in Race preferred but if your keen and prepared to put in the training then any experience is great,

Please message me ASAP.

Josh McCarthy

Currently Playing for; No one :(
Dec 3, 2014
Birmingham
Hello, I'm new to tournament play, looking to join and learn the game as quickly as I can, if you are about tomorrow can you drop me a text at some point and we can have a talk about training, etc.

Thanks buddy.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Keen to get back in to sport after 2/3 years out.. I have experience in nspl division 1 (race to 4 xball), cpps div 1 (race to 2), 5 man and 7 man formats.

Previously a t-bag front player but probably more of a mid now (2 stone heavier!!)

Where do u train and how often and what sort of commitment would be required from any prospective player?

Cheers,
Rhys

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Keen to get back in to sport after 2/3 years out.. I have experience in nspl division 1 (race to 4 xball), cpps div 1 (race to 2), 5 man and 7 man formats.

Previously a t-bag front player but probably more of a mid now (2 stone heavier!!)

Where do u train and how often and what sort of commitment would be required from any prospective player?

Cheers,
Rhys
Will vouch for Rhys, decent bloke and a decent player despite being as Bristolian as you can find. If you find yourself further south mate, bell me.

Reactions: x RENAGADE x 91