The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse, spyder or shocker?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Hey twist

Its Robin! you balling this weekend? i was planning to take my shocker for a spin but the second lot of stuff i ordered i.e invision etc hasn't arrived yet! Next day actually means in 5 days time to some people! Nevermind. Still haven't had a phone call from Robert yet can you nag him a bit more for me m8. Thanks c ya monday:D

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Id go for the impy i've got an eclipse impulse and they come with some good upgrades over the standard impy for a good price, the best place to look is www.planeteclipse.com
As a lot of people have said shockers are big and bulky and becuase you cant easily access the bolt if u do break a ball your pretty much screwed.

curt

Apr 4, 2002
alberta canada
www.geocities.com
shocker baby

Im personally buying the AA shocker package from smartparts.
impulses are cheaper and smaller but hey here in canada everyone and there dog has one so im gettin me a shocker.
and so what if its heavy? ill look like the hulk by the end of the season.. i see no problem

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Originally posted by Twisty
A good friend of mine recently bought himself a Eclipse Shocker, and as expected i am very jealous.m So i have decided to knuckle down and get one of the title markers.
So i put this question to you, the good people of paintball. Which is best both in performance and in price:
A Impulse with Vision
An Eclipse Shocker
or a spyder?

Personally i favour the Imps but my friend says they look too much like toy guns, so being shallow as i am i cried.

What do you guys think?
:D
DEFINATLY THE IMPULSE,DONT FORGET THE ANGELS AND ECLIPSE AUTOCOCKERSSS..........BRIAN....UK RAIDERS

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
i woldnt get any, cockers are far better for range, accuracy, weight and consistency, especially the dye ultralite. I have an impy and they're crap

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
My impy is upgraded almost as much as it can be and it still cant reach the distance of a full sup'air feild. If thats not crap wat is. Whats the point in a fast accurate marker if you cant reach them.