Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse, spyder or shocker?

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Erm. If you've got a cocker set to 300fps, an Impy set to 300fps, has exactly the same range (give or take a few gusts of wind). I reckon that your talking about accuracy. Cockers have a lot flatter trajectory, that makes it easier for users to get more accurate shots.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
naw, I hav mine set to 300 and everyones marker fires futher than mine, even site guns (but sparkies are damn good)

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
I sent it of to smart parts and it still dont fire far. They checked to see if it was the bore size of the barrel and they also re-chronoed it for me - so I think I know wat im talkin about.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
This was at a tourney where marshals checked fps. Also from one side of a sup'air field my impy bearly reaches 2/3 of the field, and thats only about 60 meters.

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
if i were u...

ill buy a 2001 vert feed cocker, with 2 barrels, dye sticky grips, flatline air system, 1.1 bottle, bottle cover, flex 7 ize and a jacko 5 pot, 4 £450. but im not sure who is selling one .....
(go 2 classifieds 'cheap cocker +air system'
:D

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
Yeah, but the point is my mates with impys can reach much further than mine wen at around same operatin pressure and they're stock, nothin special, so how comes they can outreach mine