Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse Vision Vs Eclipse Shocker

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
hi,
im tryin to help a m8 out who cant decide between an eclipse shocker or a Impulse vision. Ive fired an eclipse shocker and must say that 4 an electric gun the accuracy was very good, ive also fired the basic impulse and was quite pleased with that.
My m8 is a back player so does that give the shocker the edge?

What gun should he go 4?????????
ne suggestions

I've had a vision for a while now and not been able to find any problems with it at all, its fast as hell, NEVER breaks paint (that's got to be an advantage to any player!), easy to maintain, lightweight, and the support from SP Europe is second to none.

The main advantages i can see over the Shocker (which is a gr8 marker too) are:

- size.... its smaller
- weight
- not breaking paint

Hope that helps

K

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
shockers also chomp air like nobodys business, and being a back player can mean off load enough paint to cover a small country. You may find you are filling after every game, no problem if you can get back but if you have back to back games then it could be a problem.

I fired both and id say vision on size, weight and gas economy.

p8ntball2k[SAD YG]

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Obvious

I think the Impulse is superior to the Shocker. Hell, the Rushers even switched from Shockers to Impulses so you figure they must be better.

Impulse advantages:

Lighter
Smaller
Better gas efficient
Cheaper price :D

I would recommend Impulse

I'll second that... one thing i will say is that the stock barrel for the vision is good but you'll notice a massive difference in accuracy and chrono consistency if you get a freak with the impulse, but that's the same with any marker.

K