Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse Vision??

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
This may sound a bit dim, and it proberbly is, but if i dont ask i will never know.
So what is the difference between an impulse and an impulse vision? other than a couple of hundred quid that is.

Ive been told that if i buy an impy i should get a vision and i was just wondering is it worth forking out that extra dosh.

Cheers

Twist :rolleyes:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
The Vision has an "eye" that prevents the marker from firing if a paintball isn't in the right position, thereby eliminating the chance of chopping a ball. This was the first marker to have this kind of feature.
Well worth considering, especially if you tend to chuck vast amounts of paint & occasionally "outshoot" your hopper!

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Thanks liz

Thanks for explaining what the vision is. :D
Just one more thing, do you think for a newbie and as a first marker do you think i should save and get the vision or is the impulse on its own good enough?

Twist :D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
It really depends what kind of ball you're playing. If you're a rec-baller I would say don't bother with it, but if you intend playing tourney it's well worth saving up & getting the Vision. A break in the gun at game on is one of the most frustrating things I can think of.

It is possible to get a standard Impulse upgraded to a Vision later on so that's an option you could consider. Give Smart Parts a call (01322 555968) to discuss this option.

I would also strongly recommend that you get a Freak to go with the Impy whichever version you buy.