Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

impulse vs. angel

Well I am 110%[How the hell does that work??] that John Bonich's Automag with level 10 upgrade and Rt trigger fires faster then both put together.
I am also 100% sure that John spent 50% of the day in the canuck base camp potting up.
I am also 90% sure that his paint consumption has gone up by 500%.
I am also 25% sure that if John uses said mag again his paint will arrive in an artic. trailer.:D :D

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Uhmm, Well, I live in the states and the stats may be a bit different but, 20 BPS for an impulse is aiming a bit high. The stats heard are probably the theoretical recharge capabilities of the respective guns. In practice the new IR3 angels have a max rate of 16 BPS and the Impulses have about a 14 BPS max. Unfortunately, the majority of the population can't pull that fast on semi fire mode so it really doesn't matter which one you choose.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
angels

angels.........mmmmmm trust me way better than impulses unless u take them in the bath lol. but then y would you do that? lol howard?

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
The ir3 has been tested with a modified halo and can do 21bps without chopping, full auto baby.