Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
piddly fish really
They arn't piddly (by that i assume you mean small) and they arn't fish ;) Sorry the marine science student in me comming out.

It does seem to be a very unfortunate curcumstance and its a real shame he didn't get to continue the work he did. His shows may have been very funny but they wear also very informative (If thsi snake bit me i'd be dead in 5 minutes, my truck with the antidote is 1.5 miles away etc etc) but he also did alot for awarness and protection of crocs as well as research with many other species.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Gutted!! :(

Loved watching his shows. Feel sorry for his wife and kids though (who are as mad as he is)... After all the mad things he has done though with animals that kill all the time the irony to be killed by something normally passive... I think even he would laugh at the irony in that :( :)

A

ash22

he was a good guy i loved it when he took his baby down by the crocs

RIP

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
it is sad to see him go, nice genuine person in this world.
but after everything he's done it seems that it was enevatable (sp)
couldve been worse, he couldnt died via crocodile attack.. not so pretty then

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
nooooooooooooooo

this dude was awesome .. i ehard this on teh radio this morning and i cudnt belive it ... however if we all think about it steve had too many "close shaves" and i think this time the animal was one step ahead

RIP STEVE

my thoughts go out to his wife and children

andy

Status
Not open for further replies.