Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

In despair.... R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Someone's dad was decapitated by an ill-tempered mutated seabass while serving as a henchman in Dr Evil's private army. Made me sick to the bone when I saw the footage. Sick to the bone. Sold my shares in them straight away.
Was that the ones that were supposed to have frikkin lasers on their heads?
I saw that, was terrible...still...thankfully the two, rather natty looking innocent bystanders managed to get away, thansk to teh unnecesarily slow dipping machine:D

I believe Germain Grear (sp?) made a comment that he deserved what he got...I thought that was very harsh.
I mean, look at that Ian Huntley, he deserves a good slow posioning from that OD he took...but looks like he wont get it...how can you say a man like Irwin, DESERVED what he got? Stupid cow.

Regarding the SKY/Stingray image...yes, funny have to admit.
We dont know, what Irwin's sense of humour was...but I should think, he would have laughed at that.

It's liek when my Uncle died, Crones disease...I was 17..i wasn't at his bed side, not that we expected it at the time..I was at Strip night, in local sports club, front row, sucking a strippers t!t! And that is why I wont forget, because thats the kinda thing he would have done as a kid.

I liked Steve, so did my wife and kids and it's a damn bloody shame.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I was pretty gutted upon hearing of his death. He was one of the world's great conservationists, and thats the truth. He got his message across to people by acting crazy.
by acting 'crazy' he had an appeal and he managed to get his work seen by more people because he was funny :):). Whether he was crazy really or not he got the message through ;)

Conservation and the environmental causes have lost one of their greats.
He was quite a cool guy, he bought up bits of rainforests so that they wouldn't be cut down or developed on.

He just was one of those people who seemed to be invincible. These are the things that make you feel a bit more 'mortal' :(

'Crikey, that one's a bit lively!'
Always made me laugh :D.
I feel really bad for his family because he also seemed a really loving guy :(.

PS and the stingray joke was funny have to admit I laughed at it

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Whatever way he led his life does not mean he should be void of respect when it is teken from him.

I am not playing the one upmanship game. Just simply making my point.
And it's a point that is being over made for the sake or dramatics or usurping the moral high ground, neither of which is justified, Ed wasn't being disrespectful to the point that justified your feigned indignence.
Take a chill pill DS.

And it's a point that is being over made for the sake or dramatics or usurping the moral high ground, neither of which is justified, Ed wasn't being disrespectful to the point that justified your feigned indignence.
Take a chill pill DS.
I have less morals than most Robbo. However, I found his work very interesting and feel he was a really genuine bloke. To poke fun at him days after his death is just wrong. Plain and Simple. I will now step off my milk crate as I feel my point has been made.

Raffles. I can assure you that Australian mentality is far better than that of ourselves. Walk through the streets of London and see people walking staring at the pavement. Walk anywhere in Oz and everyone looks ahead and says hello. I was in a club one night and had three people strike up a conversation with me while having a pi$$. I think that says a lot for the nature of Australians. Every day we become more and more Americanised and your dismissive attitude is testament to that. (but that is another topic all together)

Perhaps if we can keep comments on this thread to positive ones about the guy?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

I was in a club one night and had three people strike up a conversation with me while having a pi$$. I think that says a lot for the nature of Australians.

....hmmmmm...lemme think about that statement above for a few seconds DS....coz if someone struck up any sort of conversation with me whilst having a piss I might be tending to look over my shoulder for the rest of the night believing he was bit light on his loafers ... you get my drift honkytonk?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.